What Is Teeth Cleaning?
Teeth cleaning is a dental hygiene treatment performed by a dental hygienist. It involves removing plaque and tartar, which can cause dental problems if left unattended, using scaling and planing processes to clean tooth surfaces and pockets. This leaves your teeth looking cleaner and ensures your oral health is in tip-top shape.
At McIntosh Dental, we offer both traditional and ultrasonic teeth cleaning. The latter uses a special tool called an ultrasonic scaler to effectively remove tartar and calculus from your teeth. The process and tools used are safe and do not damage your teeth or enamel in any way.
The Benefits Of Professional Teeth Cleaning
Investing in professional teeth cleaning has numerous benefits, including
- Preventing plaque and tartar from building up and causing dental problems
- Effective for keeping gum disease from progressing
- Compliments your at-home brushing and flossing techniques, especially as your hygienist can advise on how to best care for your teeth and gums at home
- Ensures any hard-to-reach and troublesome areas in your mouth are well maintained
- Removes surface staining on your teeth for an instant brightening effect
- Provides peace of mind that your teeth are healthy, look great and that you are investing in your smile for years to come
At McIntosh Dental, we understand the importance of oral health and strive to provide the best possible care for our patients. Our team of dental hygienists are highly skilled and experienced, ensuring you receive the highest quality of care.
Book Your Appointment Today!
Don’t wait any longer to invest in your oral health! Book your professional teeth cleaning appointment with McIntosh Dental today.
Our friendly team is always available to answer any questions you may have and help schedule a convenient appointment time for you.
Please contact us to book your professional teeth cleaning.